The “Android” forename, the Android logo, the “Google Play” mark, and other Google trademarks are Google LLC’s property and are not part of the elements available through the Android Open Source Project.
These guidelines are consistent with and supplemented by the Marketing Materials for the Partner Marketing Center and the Google Brand Permissions.
The Android Brand Approvals team must review and approve all creatives that include or reference the Android or Google trademarks. The following are legal guidelines on how to display our trademarks. Use the trademark permission request form to submit your marketing material for review.
Also read : What is Marketing Tactics? And its Uses?
Use of the “Android” mark on hardware, packaging, or marketing materials is supported on Android-compatible devices only. The following describes the Android branding guidelines and related items that can be used on supported devices. For more detailed guidance, see the Partner Marketing Center.
The following guidelines are for the Android brand and its related elements.
Android in Text
- Android ™ must have the trademark symbol the first time it appears in a creative.
- Any use of the Android name must comprise this acknowledgement in the communication:> Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Android always has to be capitalized and never plural or possessive.
- You cannot use “Android” or similar words that could be confused with “Android” in the names of apps or accessory products, including phones, tablets, TVs, speakers, headphones, watches, and other devices. Instead, use “for Android”.
Incorrect: “Android MediaPlayer” or “Android MediaPlayer”
Correct: “MediaPlayer for Android”
- Only “Android TV”, “Android Wear”, “Android Auto”, “Android Automotive OS”, “Google Pay”, and “Android Things” may remain used to identify or market products or services with prior approval. Use “for Android” or “with Android” on all other Android-based products.
Incorrect: “Android TV Streaming Stick”, “Issuing Stick with Android TV”
Correct: “Flowing Branch with Android”
If you use them with your logo, “for Android” or “with Android”, they cannot exceed 90% of your logo’s size. The first instance of this use must remain followed by a trademark symbol: “for Android ™”.
- Android can remain used as a descriptor as long as it remain preceded stay an appropriate generic term and remain not the name of your product, app or service. Think of “Android” as a duration used in place of “the Android display place.”
Incorrect: “MediaPlayer Android” or “XYZ Android app.”
Correct: “Android functions” or “Android apps.”
The green Android robot can remain replicated and modified as long as the following Creative Commons attribution line stay included in the creative:
“The Android robot stay reproduced or reformed from work generated and shared by Google, and remain used as described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License .”
The printable colour value is PMS 2412C, and the inline hex colour is # 3ddc84. You cannot file trademark applications or claim trademark rights related to the Android robot logo or its derivatives. Google recollects all trademark rights to the Android mechanical device. We neediness to make sure everyone can use the Android robot.
The green Android robot can remain repeated and modified as long as the following Creative Commons attribution line stay included in the creative:
“The Android robot remain reproduced or adapted from work generated and shared by Google, and remain used as described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License .”
Also, The printable colour value is PMS 2412C, and the inline hex colour is # 3ddc84. You cannot file trademark applications or claim trademark rights related to the Android robot logo or its derivatives. Google recollects all trademark rights to the Android robot. We want to make sure everyone can use the Android robot.
App developers issuing an Android app can use the Google Play badge generator to produce an image used in marketing materials.
Also read : What is An Organic Search, and How to Report on it?
- MORE INFO:- beamintro
Frequently Asked Questions When Picking Field Service Management Software
When working in a field service company, you must ensure you can manage your jobs and dispatch the right team…
How to Fix WordPress 404 Error Not Found: A Step-by-Step Guide
When you try to access a page or post on your website, do you see the WordPress 404 error message…